Mr. Bennahum's Eighth Grade English Language Arts
Dear Eighth Grade Parents and Students,
Welcome to the 2018-2019 School Year! I am so excited to work with so many of you once again. Please see the supply list and syllabus below. I will be utilizing JupiterEd.com for other important forms, assignments and grading, so please know that you can find important year long reference documents there. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to a great school year.
School Supply List:
- A portfolio binder sixe 2.0 with a "clear view" cover pocket on front, back and spine.
- Eight tabbed dividers for the five sections in your portfolio binder
- One college-ruled notebook of 100 pages (It can be more but more but you won't use all the pages)
- One lighweight pocket folder to store English papers only
- One blue or black pen
- One red correcting pen
- College ruled loose-leaf paper (insert 10 clean sheets in pocket folder weekly)